Who we are
Fall Line Analytics is a full-service quantitative market research firm specializing in opinion research, demographic analysis, and GIS mapping services. We work with political campaigns, government agencies, businesses, and organizations on their research and strategic needs.
Our background in quantitative policy analysis and scientific method provides a comprehensive and customized approach to many types of research and data-driven strategy. By integrating many different kinds of data and methodologies, Fall Line will present clear, targeted, and customized analyses to help you achieve your goals.
What we do
Below are our research specialties. Please visit our Services page for more details:
- Opinion and survey research
- Political and public affairs research and strategy
- Data-driven organizational strategy
- GIS mapping and integration into quantitative research
- Demographic targeting and segmentation
- Transportation research
- Organizational membership and donor analytics
- Data integration and merging with expertise in third-party data sources
- Public affairs research and strategy
Recent Media Coverage
Fall Line Analytics founder, David Latterman, is a frequent media source and political expert for San Francisco Bay Area and national media sources.
- SF Chronicle: 7/16, 7/16, 6/16
- SF Examiner: 11/16, 11/16, 3/15, 5/14, 1/14
- KQED: 10/15, 10/12, 8/12
- Contra Costa Times: 9/15
- San Francisco Magazine: 11/16, 7/15, 3/15
- Politico: 10/14
- New York Times: 11/15, 11/11
- Wall Street Journal: 12/10, 9/10
- PBS Newshour interview: 11/10
Latest papers: Results of the Child Transportation Survey
Check out the image gallery and featured work here!